This 4-month online course provides training for yoga teachers and yoga therapists who want to broaden their knowledge and develop a specialty working with clients with Parkinson’s Disease.
You’ll go deeper into learning about PD and modifying your yoga teaching to improve the lives of those suffering from Parkinson’s Disease. This certification training will expand your knowledge and expertise, enabling you to apply a specialized therapeutic yoga practice for specific symptoms and individuals. With live online guidance from an expert, you will create PD group classes, engage private clients, and strengthen your business.
- Examine the disease process & symptoms
- View recorded sequences
- Gain 1-year access to course material
- Attend live-streaming webinars
- Observe live-streaming PD classes
- Receive mentoring while working with clients
Theresa Conroy, is a Certified Yoga Therapist and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider. She has worked closely with healthcare professionals and The Parkinson’s Council over the past decade to develop and fine-tune her Yoga for PD classes.
Important Dates – TBA
- Enrollment in this online training session is closed.